The Radio Show

 Yesterday evening right after the brief evening news at 6:00pm on radio station WBTNAM   1370 on the dial, and streaming live on the station's website, WBTNAM.org,  Jon Katz introduced his new show, Katz on Dogs.  I would hail it as a success even though the word has not yet gotten out.  Those who called had good topics and the e-mails Jon received gave him lots to talk about.  I was excited to be a part of it, talking about Edgar, my newly adopted deaf dog.  If any of you heard the program or have been reading my blog, you may know I would love to hear from anyone with experience in training hearing impaired dogs.  My e-mail address is story_teller_34@yahoo.com.

This is a wonderful way for all pet people to share info and thoughts and stories.  As social distancing and isolation become a way of life for us now, this program can make neighbors and friends of those both near and far---very far as the live streaming goes international!  I know how much I enjoyed participating in rally training groups, and teaching agility to a group of dog owners.  After classes the humans sat around and chatted while the dogs had free time to play.  It WAS my social life.  Getting together now through Jon's radio show could bring us pet people close again.

Let's support this small local radio station so it can thrive.

Support with a dollar or two if you can, but definitely with your phone in calls and/or e-mails to Jon.  He has his info on his website :  Bedlam Farm Journal Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Praying mantis

Fairy Parasols