brief update

Tomorrow is day 7 when I was supposed to have done something about Ginger.
To begin with, I talked to the resident who was proclaimed to be the chief complainant and she said her complaint was never  
against Ginger or me, but with another resident and her cat and that the issue had been resolved.  I reported this to the manager and she said we still would be going by the edict put
forth at our meeting (which was no cat).  
So I am going to try one more tactic--getting Ginger grand-fathered in as the community anti-mouse warden.  I have spoken to several residents and they offered to sign a petition. 
Under the circumstances, (I was told not to talk to any residents about anything that could be seen as causing discontent), several other residents will sign before I do.
This just has to work.  I am almost out of time (or Ginger is).
Thank you for all the messages of ideas and encouragement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Praying mantis

Fairy Parasols