FYI

It was still stormy and very dark when I took Hannah out last night at 10pm, so I did not check on the tomato plant.
This morning, though still very overcast and gloomy, it is not raining.  After putting Hannah back into the apartment, I wheeled over to the spot where I had planted the tomato.  There it stood--
brave as a sentinel, with that very small green tomato clinging to
it's wispy stem.  It might develop and ripen, turning red, yet.
After it's tenuous beginning, valiant struggle to survive, I might not want to eat it!
 

Comments

  1. It could be a sort of sacrament. This tiny plant taking root in your life and heart. Giving you
    hope during this rootless time. Brave little plant showing the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely thought. That little plant has two wee tomatoes on it this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Praying mantis

Fairy Parasols