No photo

 So sorry--no photo today.  My aide said she did not know how to send the photo to my e/m so I could use it.  

My daughter does know how.  She will be here tomorrow and we will try to get Edgar to pose to show off his coat, and especially that gorgeous tail, to advantage.

Edgar has been wearing the shock collar less.  We have had a couple of heavy rain and thunderstorm days when Ginger has not shown up. I have no idea where she disappears to, but this often happens.  So Edgar has been going out free of the collar.

I have never used it in the house.  The other evening Susie jumped off the bed where both she and Edgar know she is "off limits".  She came tiptoeing out from the bedroom to the living room where Edgar was lying on his pillow beside my computer desk.  Edgar spotted her, got up, and herded Susie into the bedroom closet.  He did not growl or bark.  He did not charge as is his custom.  He walked slowly.  Susie, of course, did not find that much better and flew into the sanctuary of the closet.  Edgar could go into the closet after her.  He never does.  Just stops at the door, peeks in and walks away satisfied.  Even those times before when he has flown at her barking, he always stops at the closet door.

Anyway, I am thinking this herding ,rather than driving behavior is progress.  

Edgar has been with me 4 months on the 6th of this month.  I think we have accomplished a great deal.  Still plenty to work on.

Hopefully a picture after Terry's visit tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Praying mantis

Fairy Parasols