Joy cometh with a dog-2nd day

 

What a joy is my little boy!
He is figuring out our routine rapidly.  He got up this morning at 6:30.  Waited patiently for me to get a jacket on,
then did not push about going thru the door--let me go first.  He trotted up to a wary Ginger with tail waving, sniffed her nose and went to the lawn to pee. 
Last night he finally ate his dog food.  Then he got playful!  He taught me his game of Hide the Bone.  Instead of me
hiding it for him to find, he likes to hide the bone and wants ME to find it!  He bounced around tossing his mat that I have by my desk and hiding the bone beneath it--then looking at me and "saying"  OKAY--find it!  He'd get so excited when I would peek under the mat.  Bedtime--he goes right to his bed and curls up.  I put his blankie over him and before I am in bed, he is asleep. 
Susie finally came out in the night.  I had set out water and a cat box.  She got right up with me--then I got NO sleep for
at least an hour as she pawed me, pulled my hair,   and would not settle down.  I set her bowl of food on the bed, hoping she would eat while we were out this morning. ( One thing Edgar has NOT learned is "kitty food!"   I have to feed Ginger
outside too.)    So we begin our second day.  Calling the Vet as soon as they open.
It is going to be 60 and sunny so I plan to be outside a lot with my little guy.

 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Praying mantis

Fairy Parasols