Day 10 with Edgar

 

Fri, Mar 12 at 10:16 AM
I know this sounds ridiculous of an old retired woman, but I have not had time to play with the camera/phone so that I can take pictures of Edgar.
Edgar IS taking a lot of time--I keep the leash attached and ready to correct him.  He is learning not to pull on the leash,
just by being attached to it in the house.  Outside he still occasionally really yanks hard, so that is an issue. that must be addressed before I take him out with the scooter.  He is very strong for a short-legged bundle of red fur.  My scooter has 4 wheels and is more stable than my previous 3 wheeled one.  However, I don't want to chance having it tip over and injure Edgar (or me.)
I ordered another stronger retractable leash for when we can do scooter.  
He is doing great this morning.  some barking at passing vehicles from INSIDE the house that he sees thru the window.  Very good when outside.
Bev, my friend and neighbor, came in, he greeted her, then came back and laid beside me.  He got up a couple of times and went to her and he does this whine/howl thing when he wants attention.  She ignored him  as I had asked her to do, so he came back and lay down next to me again, earning him a small treat.  Bev had not seen him for a couple of days and was amazed at how well he is responding to me.

Watching me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Praying mantis

Fairy Parasols