About the lost dog

This is the stray dog I turned in last Sunday.  Had been told the owner redeemed him but apparently something went wrong.
He is on the bedford animal shelter site now up for adoption
starting today.  They are calling him "Rivers".  They have him listed as Australian shep.  I thought that too but he has something else I believe since he has a tail and his ears look more spaniel.   From the brief time I knew him I thought he was a very nice dog.  He needs some grooming which I guess the shelter is not doing?  If any of you are in or near the Bedford, Lynchburg, Roanoke VA area and looking for a dog, you might want to check this guy out.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. He is as gentle and sweet as he looks. Cannot help but wonder why his owner did not
      redeem him.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Praying mantis

Fairy Parasols