The tiny tomato plant

Remember the tiny tomato plant I have hidden behind the lavender?  It had three cherry tomatoes which ripened to deliciousness.  Now it has 12 wee tomatoes forming, 3 of which are beginning to turn red.  This is the unknown plant that I discovered on my porch in rather sad condition.  I planted it in my flower bed,
hidden behind the tall lush lavender as I had a feeling it was a tomato plant--which is illegal at Joseph's Dream.  I fed it and watered it.  Now it is repaying me with these yummy treats.

Comments

  1. Someone's going to have a salad with 'forbidden fruit'. Silly rule, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have many silly rules here!
    And yes, I will enjoy those tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Praying mantis

Fairy Parasols