Is it over?

 I have spent more time watching TV the past 5 days than ever in my life.  I did not sit and stare at the screen, but had it chatting away in the background as I puttered about my small apartment. Today I guess it came to an end--well a few loose ends to tie up, but pretty much over either way.  I am aware of a lot of unhappy people.  People who did not like Pres. Trump as a person.  That could be extremely difficult.  I don't think he likes himself much.  However, there were many who did like the good things he accomplished.  They are concerned that the very likable gentle Joe Biden  will not be able to hold his own with the heads of China and North Korea, never mind Putin.  Anyway, it appears Biden will have his chance now.  So we will wait and see. I wish him well for the sake of the country and for his own sake.  I would not want anyone in my family to be in his shoes right now.

I have not wanted to "talk" politics in public.  I have enjoyed the debates and discussions with friends.  We could share differences without getting angry.  I just had to say a little something today since this has taken nearly my entire thought and attention this week.



Comments

  1. I agree with you. Wondering what will happen, we can only wait and see ( and pray). Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Praying mantis

Fairy Parasols