More about dogs?

My latest blogs are all about the "battles" here at Joseph's Dream and I realize that is not what anyone expected or necessarily wanted to read.  You wanted dog stories, right?
Well I promise I will get back to the real goods just as soon as I have a break from the community
stuff.  I would much rather reminisce about dogs!
In the meantime, if you want to read some dog thing I have written, my book, One Dog Night, can
be purchased at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and ordered at your local book store.
It is about a frosty night my Border collie, Daisy, and I spent on the ground.  Also there is quite a bit
about my life with Daisy, a few competition tips and the like.  Small book-quick read.
I hope you enjoy it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Praying mantis

Fairy Parasols